We have identified 7 reasons why you should have your air ducts cleaned.
Improve your indoor air quality.
Can allow your furnace to run more efficiently.
Prolong the life of your furnace by reducing the dust flow through sensitive electronic parts on the furnace.
Clean efficient systems are less likely to breakdown.
Protects your family from many different allergens discovered in the air ducts system.
Extracts allergy causing pollens, spores, mildews, dander and dust mites.
Makes your home healthier.
Did you also know:
1. That 93% of a person's time is spent indoors? Indoor air quality is very important - have you ever had your air ducts cleaned before?
2. That a Yale University study revealed that the air in 19 out of 20 homes are more polluted than the air outside?
You can breathe easy when you choose us for your cleaning needs
you have our word.
When did you last clean your air ducts? Call for an appointment today.
For more information about Air Duct Cleaning click here Air Duct Cleaning Page
“So what happens if I don’t apply carpet protector?”
5 things you want to avoid…
1. More permanent stains A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
2. “Uglied Out” Traffic Lanes Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Difficult spot removal The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. With a protected carpet, many spots can be removed easily with just water or the free spot remover we have provided you with.
4. Next professional cleaning not as effective. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Costly service calls Although you want to call us out to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
We also clean furniture, rugs and air ducts. Spring Cleaning Starts Now!!!!! So when your ready to get your carpeting cleaned give us a call. Carpet cleaning page link.
When was the last time you cleaned your carpeting?