CUSTOMER PREPARATION FOR CARPET CLEANING SHEET
Thank you for choosing our firm to clean your carpets! We want you to have the best job and experience the least amount of inconvenience. To accomplish this we need your cooperation in doing a little preparation for our cleaning visit:
1. Please do your normal vacuuming 1 – 2 days prior to our arrival, if possible.
2. Please remove breakable items like tabletop lamps and brick-a-brack from furniture to be moved during the cleaning process. Our liability insurance does not allow us to handle these items or to move furniture with breakables in place.
3. Please remove small pieces of furniture, such as dining room chairs, ottomans and small tables from the areas that you plan to have us clean. Your cooperation helps us do a better job for you.
4. During the pre-cleaning inspection, please call to our technician's attention any cleaning concerns that you may have, particularly those regarding spots or stains. The cleaning technician assigned to your job is trained in specialized spotting procedures. He or she can evaluate spots and make appropriate recommendations.
5. China cabinets cannot be moved unless completely empty. The carpeting under large or awkward furniture can often be cleaned by hand if space permits.
6. Please let your family pets know that our technicians will not bite! We would appreciate mutual consideration!
7. Please secure floor-length draperies on the window sill or drapery rod using coat hangers. This procedure prevents the fabric from directly contacting damp carpets during cleaning and drying of your carpet.
8. We use plastic tabs or foam blocks to prevent furniture from absorbing moisture and staining damp carpets when items are returned to their normal location during the cleaning process. Please do not remove these protectors until carpets have thoroughly dried.
9. A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However; due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels. We do offer advanced optional levels of odor removal! Please ask your cleaning specialist for more information.
If you have antiques and other furniture that require special handling, please do not hesitate to let us know. Please advise our cleaning specialists of any furniture to be handled that has weak joints or loose parts. If you have any questions about our upcoming service, please give us a call at the number below. We want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of our work!
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALLOWING US TO BE OF SERVICE
Call for a free estimate!
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon Thru Fri
8:00 am - 2:00 pm Sat
Dunne Cleaning Specialists Inc.
3050 S. 25th Ave
Broadview - IL - 60155